Elements of this garment are customizable, we made a snappy wee FAQ for you to read here, but we're always happy to answer any additional questions you may have via email (email@example.com) either before or after you purchase!
Features of this coat:
- Shell (shown here in alpaca wool which is available in a small run of colours) is available in other textiles/weaves in various other colours.
- Kasha Lining (flannel backed satin shown here in baby pink) is available in a variety of colours.
- Classic House of Glass silhouette
- Classic House of Glass welt pockets
- Classic House of Glass collar and cuffs
- 2 way #5 zipper - available in gold, silver, antique brass or all black.
- Neckline and zipper facing to preserve the integrity of the jacket lining
- Hand pickstitch where lining meets facing
- Interior welt pocket set into facing with lining contoured around pocket
- Handmade by House of Glass in Toronto, Canada
This coat is handmade to order so please allow up to 2 weeks for garment construction (after confirmation of your measurements) before we can ship it to you.
- Tottie - for short people (under 160cm tall)
- Average - for tall people (above 160cm tall)
- Xtra - for rounder folx (above 160cm tall)
- Tottie Xtra - plus size around, short up 'n' down! (under 160cm tall)
Model is wearing size Average
Model's height: 175cm
Model's weight: 155lbs
Model wears: Mens 32 Jeans/M top