SHEAR COMFORT LITE GENDER NEUTRAL COAT
Wrap up this winter in the Shear Comfort Lite Gender Neutral Coat. Handmade in our Toronto studio, this piece boasts a vibrant mustard hue and is crafted from ethically sourced melton wool, offering a blend of chic and comfort. The luxe black kasha lining amplifies this warmth, ensuring a cozy experience with every wear.
Practical and stylish, this coat features hexagonal patch pockets and a 2-way gold zipper. To uphold the integrity of the jacket lining, we've incorporated a neckline and zipper facing, accentuated by a machine top stitch detail where the lining meets the facing.
Designed to celebrate diversity, this coat showcases our classic House of Glass silhouette. The iconic collar and cuffs are a nod to our brand's aesthetic, creating a unisex garment that exudes effortless elegance.
The Shear Comfort Lite Gender Neutral Coat is a testament to precision and care. It's not just a coat, it's an investment in quality. Update your winter wardrobe with this must-have piece and celebrate your unique style.
• melton wool shell
• kasha lining (flannel backed satin)
• hexagonal patch pockets
• 2 way #5 zipper
• neckline and zipper facing to preserve the integrity of the jacket lining
• machine top stitch detail where lining meets facing
• classic House of Glass silhouette
• classic House of Glass collar and cuffs
All fabrics are locally and sustainably sourced, and all garments are handmade in Canada by Oisín and Marie Glass.
Sizing & Fit
Sizing & Fit
• Tottie - for short people (under 160cm tall)
• Average - for tall people (above 160cm tall)
• Xtra - for rounder folx (above 160cm tall)
• Tottie Xtra - plus size around, short up 'n' down! (under 160cm tall)
Hand wash. Air dry on a good quality hanger.